Yes! You’ve read it right!
If you are craving for Cebu’s lechon, you have a choice to order Ayer Lechon online. That’s the good news! You will now enjoy the convenience at the comforts of your home or office– as long as you have access to the internet of your favorite lechon. With just a few clicks, you can have your lechon delivered straight to your destination.
Visit: http://ayerlechon.com/ for details.
For all you know, Ayer Lechon considers itself as a promising business venture in the food industry. It is initiated and owned by the Palcuto couple. The main office is located in Gate 777 across Cebu Country Club, Banilad Road, Apas, Cebu City.
- i2 Bldg (IT PARK)– first branch that opened April 2009
- Mactan International Airport (departure area)– second branch that opened December 2009
- Salinas Drive, Lahug, Cebu City– third branch and their first fast-food chain that opened December 2011
- SM City Cebu (near Trade Hall)– fourth branch and their second fast-food chain that opened February 2012
- SM City Consolacion (food court)– will be their next target
Now, tell me, who doesn’t want to eat lechon? Could this be an instant edible deli that will hit next year (with the online order stint)? I know…lechon is everywhere…but can you order it online? Let me know hog-eaters!
And it’s my pleasure to accept Ayer Lechon’s invitation for a lunch treat–with my fellow Cebu bloggers!!!
Disclaimer: I’ve written this blog post as a courtesy to Ayer lechon who invited me for a free taste of their product. Text is written according to my personal views and other source materials I’ve gained as my reference.
“The Best Things In Life Are Free!”