A month ago, I went to Manila via Air Asia Philippines for the Blogapalooza event that took place within the hotel I stayed. I was booked for an accommodation at Novotel in Cubao, Quezon City. I’m with 2 other fellow bloggers too from Cebu. All three of us where in the same room (of course we had an extra comfy bed). It took us around an hour to reach our hotel from the NAIA Terminal 2. Do mind that travel time as well. And I would like to share my experience with the hotel because it’s worth a recommendation! Really!
Blogapalooza is the Philippines’ biggest B2B: Business-To-Blogger networking and marketing event that I attended. I’m so pleased to have really been invited for a special day endeavour and have met a number of bloggers and business owners from all over the Philippine Archipelago. I think it’s the first and biggest gathering of bloggers in the country ever! I have a lot to really thank for especially the organizers of the event. Special mention to mommy blogger, Ms. Ace Gapuz.
Here’s a nutshell on why I recommend Novotel in your next stay if you’re in Manila:
- The room is spacious. Its modern design on its aesthetics would make you feel in awe!
- The air condition works perfect. That’s important!
- Staffs are friendly, accommodating and professional.
- Their wifi connection is stable. Good enough to really be online.
- Hallways are kept clean. Perfect to do a runway fashion show. *chuckles
- The location is near to a shopping mall, entertainment theatre, restaurants and Araneta center!
- Breakfast buffet is always International cuisine and really tasted good. I love their home-made corned beef chunks and their Canadian Bacon. Swear!
- Their bed is really comfy, of course, the pillows! Thumbs up!
- Amenities are great! They got a swimming pool, a KidClub, In Balance Spa, and a Fitness center (I think).
- Lighting at the rest room is perfect for selfies!!! Try it!
Below are snapshots I took of our room and the Blogapalooza event that took place within Novotel too: